Your independent wireless partner for advice, ideas and rapid development of innovative wireless products and technology.
Independent wireless product development services
Having one of the world’s largest independent wireless product development teams, state-of-the-art labs and extensive intellectual property and expertise we can help you to:
- Understand how wireless connectivity could enhance your business
- Access state-of-the-art technology
- Create innovative product and service ideas
- Perform rapid wireless product development turning great ideas into high-quality products and services that make you money
Being independent, we are not tied to any one technology; we determine the best technology for your technical and commercial needs.
Track record in wireless product development
Many products you have used will have some component of our work inside them. Project examples range from ultra-low cost consumer radios to high value satellite handsets. Cambridge Consultants has helped clients to develop the world’s smallest satellite data terminal, world’s first single-chip Bluetooth radio, world’s first GSM videophone for Orange, Europe’s first FCC-approved UWB product, and the radios that manage US airspace.
Active wireless product development
We have design expertise from short-range wireless connectivity to global satellite communication. We continue to invest and perform client work in many areas, including:
- Mobile and cellular
- Consumer wireless products and services
- Professional radio communication systems
- Wireless medical devices, systems and connected health (mHealth)
- Homeland security and defence
- Machine to machine and smart energy
- Wireless audio and video, including Internet Radio
- Location and positioning
- Short range wireless
- Cognitive radio, Software Defined Radio and White space
- Wireless broadband
- Satellite communications
Whether you are already wireless experts or wish to understand how wireless communication can help make your products or services more compelling, contact us to explore how we could help you.