Workshop report now available, shaped by industry leaders.
Breakthrough innovation specialist Cambridge Consultants today launches its latest workshop report, exploring how emerging technologies will transform supply chains in the future. Written following a workshop discussion with a group of industry leaders, the report is vital reading for all those seeking to understand the rapid technological advancements that will shape tomorrow’s supply chains.
The workshop report can be downloaded here.
This technology workshop was convened by Cambridge Consultants and took place in Napa Valley, CA. Workshop delegates represented a wide spectrum of backgrounds and expertise, including consumer electronics, industrial and pharmaceutical suppliers. Companies represented included; Microsoft, Arm, Ocado Technology, LEGO Group, Nike, Qualcomm Technologies and Livongo Health.
The workshop set out to identify key cross-industry sector transformations that are influencing the way products are built, distributed and consumed, and from this, to understand the challenges and opportunities created by these transitions. During a full day of insightful discussion, the participants identified key opportunities that are likely to emerge from supply chain transformations. The report summarizes the combined vision formulated during the event, offering a unique window into the future, as seen by the sectors’ leading authorities.
The report explores:
- The four key layers of supply chain digitization:
- Digitizing the physical world
- Establishing trust
- Setting information boundaries
- Value creation and extraction
- How the digital economy is reshaping the way in which consumers obtain services, information and goods
- How blockchains, at the peak of the hype cycle, still need to display unique value in supply chains
- How next-generation approaches to provenance can enable suppliers to optimize their supply chains and empower consumers to make better decisions
- How digital transformation in all its forms can enable suppliers to respond more directly and intelligently to customer demand
- How digital trust systems, demand-driven supply chains and postponement methods will create opportunities for organizations to take part in new value chains that will complement, and in some instances replace, established value chains
We are grateful to our delegates for their willingness to invest time and effort to attend the workshop and for their readiness to share insights and opinions so freely, enabling Cambridge Consultants to create this visionary report.
Notes to editors
Cambridge Consultants （剑桥顾问公司）开发突破性产品，产生和授权知识产权，并为全球的客户提供商业资讯，解决与技术相关的关键问题。60多年来，公司一直致力于帮助客户转化商业机会，包括推出市场领先的产品，进入新市场，引入新技术扩大现有市场。公司拥有超过900名员工，包括工程师、科学家、数学家和设计师，遍布于英国剑桥、美国波士顿、东京和新加坡办事处，为医疗和生命科学、工业和能源、消费和零售以及通讯和基础设施等多个行业提供解决方案。欲了解更多信息，请访问: www.cambridgeconsultants.com。
Cambridge Consultants是 Capgemini Invent （凯捷集团的创新、咨询和转型品牌）的子公司。Capgemini Invent帮助管理者设想和构建他们组织的未来。公司在全球设有30多个办事处和25个创意工作室，是一支拥有7000多名员工的强大团队，将战略、技术、数据科学和创意设计与深厚的行业专业知识和洞察力相结合，开发新的数字解决方案和未来的商业模式。
获得你想要的未来 | www.capgemini.com