A lot of R&D dollars are being put toward the challenge of Advanced Air Mobility (AAM), but what will it take to actually get there?
Join the panel
This webinar will address what it will take to make AAM a reality. We’ll discuss ground and air infrastructure requirements, the costs associated with AAM, the solutions being developed, and the current challenges and requirements for successful deployment from regulations, air traffic control, public acceptance, and more.
The Pathway to Advanced Air Mobility (AAM)
Date | 1 June 2022
Time | 18:00 BST (13:00 EST)
- Christopher Bourbeau, Vice President, North America Aerospace, Cambridge Consultants
- Milton Lopez, Chief Designer, SkyGrid
- Stas Mozolyuk, CEO, Avision, Inc.
- Lisa Peterson, VP of Business Development, Airspace Link
- Scott Howe, Editorial Analyst, Commercial UAV News (moderator)
- Flylogix and Cambridge Consultants to send drones beyond the horizon [press release]
- Scaling advanced drone operations: creating value through innovation [webinar]
- Aerospace [markets]