Join the CC team who will be hosting a workshop where Dr Maya Dillon, head of AI, EMEA and Michelle Lin, senior behavioural scientist will be delivering an ‘Introduction to human-centric AI’
AI Fest 5 is a must-attend industry event hosted by The Defence AI Centre and Dstl, focusing on the ethical application of AI and encouraging an audience looking to explore the transformational impact of AI on Defence & Security.
Register below for the workshop and if you haven't already done so register for AI Fest at the link above.
Going to DSTL AI fest?
Workshop | Introduction to human-centric AI
Date | 5th April 2023
Time | 2:00 - 3:00pm
In this face to face session, participants will:
- Understand the topic of human-centric AI, including jargon busting
- Learn how human-centricity differs from current AI implementation approaches
- Develop an appreciation of why a human-centric approach is important to AI deployment with examples
- Explore why human-centric AI is relevant now, and discuss future developments
- Identify what success looks like and the key ingredients for success
Register for workshop
AI that decides the best response to a cyberattack
The Defence and Science Technology Laboratory (Dstl) set a seriously tough challenge… to develop next generation systems to respond autonomously to a cybersecurity attack on military systems. The multidisciplinary CC team responded by applying a truly leading-edge AI solution and demonstrating a proof of concept in a challenging application.
Military robots that work effectively alongside people
Our task was to rise to a challenge set by the Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA), part of the UK government Ministry of Defence. The organisation sought innovations that would deliver a step change in military logistics capability across maritime, land and air domains. The autonomous behavioural engine we demonstrated to them enables fast and safe unmanned logistics in congested, dynamic environments.