The A3 Business Forum, held in Orlando, Florida, USA, is the world's leading annual networking event for robotics, vision & imaging, motion control & motors, and artificial intelligence industry professionals. Nearly 650 global automation leaders in the automation industry attended the last edition, including automation manufacturers, integrators, suppliers, and end users.
Come and join Oli Qirko and Dean Banks as they discuss the latest trends in automation and technology advancements.
Going to A3 Business Forum?
Trends in automation: finding the next solutions
Date | Tuesday, February 1st from 2PM CT - 2:45PM CT
Location | Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Orlando, Florida
Panellists | Dean Banks, Consultant and Oli Qirko, Senior VP and GM North America, Cambridge Consultants.
- Warehouse automation: innovators must take a system thinking approach to scale up successfully [opinion]
- Under the hood of AI-enhanced vehicle perception [opinion]
- The AI renaissance: why it has taken off and where it is going [whitepaper]
- Wireless breakthrough for the Ocado smart platform [case study]
- Mamut: The autonomous robot in the field of agritech [press release]