Idea to reality: What does it take to develop and deploy a solution to the agri sector?
Academic institutions, multinationals and start-ups all have proven product concepts ready to bring real world answers to current agricultural challenges. But actual products based on these technologies that you can buy, and use, are thin on the ground. Why is this when the demand is clear?
Using real examples from our panels’ experience, we will discuss how interesting ideas have sparked commercially viable products with massive potential to meet the key challenges of end users.
Farmers accept they are facing issues in the months and years to come from climate, social and political pressures. They also have a desire to discover innovative solutions and ways of working. We will explore the gap between idea and reality – and reveal what it takes to cross the ‘valley of death’ and turn concepts into successful agri sector products.
- Mamut: The autonomous robot in the field of agritech [press release]
- Closed Loop Control series: optimising planting [insight article]
- Closed Loop Control series: optimising growing [insight article]
- Closed Loop Control series: optimising ploughing [insight article]
- Closed Loop Control series: optimising harvesting [insight article]