CBRS will see many new organizations become their own connectivity providers, enabling new solutions and business models that create huge value. But where do you start?
During this webinar, we provide a practical guide for CBRS spectrum holders, vendors and end-users looking to deploy private cellular networks for business transformation.
Expert panelists outline:
- How to fund a CBRS network
- How to build a CBRS network, including equipment and addressing skills gaps
- How to manage the network
They also share real-world experience of building private networks for a range of applications, helping to shorten the time to market for ambitions businesses looking to capitalize on the opportunity.
This includes fully automated robotic systems for manufacturing, warehousing and industrial control, alongside critical infrastructure monitoring utilities.
- Jacob Reeb, VP of Wireless and Digital Services, Cambridge Consultants
- Rod Nelson, CEO, Geoverse
- Scott F. Young, Esq., COO, Sentry Financial
- Colin Campbell, VP Engineering, Cambridge Consultants