With drones becoming increasingly automated, the level of involvement of humans in command has also been sufficiently reduced, so much so that they become Remote Operators instead of Remote Pilots.
Join the panel
We'll be joining industry experts in this panel session to discuss what is required for successful beyond visual line of sight operations (BVLOS) operations, end-user’s responsibility, and examine the liability applicable between air authorities and drone operators.
Tips to getting advanced drone operations off the ground
Date | 2 March 2021
Time | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EST)
- Stewart Marsh, Head of Aerospace, Cambridge Consultants
- Philippe Saint-Martin, CEO, Videodrone, FIXAR
- Brendan Groves, Head of Regulatory and Policy Affairs, Skydio
- Danielle Gagne, Editorial Analyst, Commercial UAV News (moderator)
- Flylogix and Cambridge Consultants to send drones beyond the horizon [press release]
- The world’s largest commercial airborne antenna [case study]
- The future of AI is at the edge [whitepaper]
- Aerospace [markets]