Deepfakes and society: Can tech save us?
AI is becoming exceptional at creating fake content, such that it is now becoming increasingly difficult for humans to spot the fakes, with worrying consequences.
Join the event
This session will explore the impact of Deepfakes on society, how we can protect ourselves, and how the latest technologies are being used to fight back against Deepfakes.
Date | 23 June 2021
Time | 14:00-15:00 BST
Platform | LinkedIn Live
- Tim Winchcomb, Head of Technology Strategy, Cambridge Consultants (moderator)
- Nina Schick, Author and Advisor, Tamang Ventures
- Fred Langford, Programme Director for Online Technology, Ofcom
- Rob Meadows, President and Chief Technology Officer, The AI Foundation
- Cristian Canton, Senior Engineer Manager, Head of Facebook's AI Red Team, Facebook AI
- Ashish Jaiman, Director Tech & Ops, Customer Security and Trust, Microsoft