What is autonomy? There is no standardised definition in the industry, but we all agree it is important for the future of drone technology and that standardisation is an important step in building trust in the technology.
Join the panel
We'll be joining industry experts in this panel session to explore how businesses are utilising autonomous drones today to deliver value, and discuss what the future of autonomy looks like.
Have we (finally) achieved autonomous operations for drones?
Date | 2 March 2022
Time | 18:00 GMT (13:00 EST)
- Christopher Bourbeau, Vice President, North America Aerospace, Cambridge Consultants
- Alex Fraess-Ehrfeld, CEO, AIR6 Systems
- Dave Buhrman, Solutions Engineer, Skydio
- Jeremiah Karpowicz, Executive Editor, Commercial UAV News (moderator)
- Flylogix and Cambridge Consultants to send drones beyond the horizon [press release]
- The world’s largest commercial airborne antenna [case study]
- Scaling advanced drone operations: creating value through innovation [webinar]
- Aerospace [markets]