The 2023 World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit will bring together the digital and physical worlds. Growers, agribusiness leaders, technology pioneers and investors come together to exchange insights, be inspired, and identify future partners. Join us on March 14th and 15th for in person and online 1-1 meetings, interactive group discussions and critical intelligence on the future of the agri-food system.
Going to World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit?
Meet our team at the event to understand more about how we work with agri clients to improve yields, reduce costs and progress harvesting efficiencies. With advanced capabilities in AI, robotics, sensor development, fluid mechanics and wireless communications, we help companies to improve their precision agriculture product lines by moving to row-by-row and individual plant treatment technologies.
Building a Full Stack of Solutions Around Carbon
Date: March 14th
Time: 12:10pm PDT | 7:10pm GMT
- Over time, digital tools that measure and verify the impacts on new technologies and farming practices will be key to scaling carbon markets and climate smart farming practices. What are the current limits to our understanding of soil health?
- How are remote MRV capabilities being built out and integrated around a full-service stack offering and where are the opportunities to bring down the costs?
- What are options to move away from modelling and incentive real measurements? How do we accelerate basic academic research and provide transparent access to the methodology and results with universities and the USDA?
- Where are the opportunities to improve carbon sequestration? Where do we need to get to within the next 5 years to have impact at scale? What is currently missing?
Session Chair | Giulia Stellari, Director, FALL LINE CAPITAL
Speakers | Niall Mottram, Head of Industrial & Energy, CAMBRIDGE CONSULTANTS - Adrian Ferrero, Co-Founder & CEO, BIOME MAKERS - Jack Roswell, Co-Founder & CEO, PERENNIAL - Yossi Kofman, CEO, GROUNDWORK BIOAG
- Mamut: The autonomous robot in the field of agritech [press release]
- Driving net zero – is agritech ready to capture carbon? [whitepaper]
- Automation to autonomy: navigating the path to success [whitepaper]
- The AI renaissance: why it has taken off and where it is going [whitepaper]