Join the CC team who will be hosting a workshop where Dr Maya Dillon, head of AI, EMEA and Michelle Lin, senior behavioural scientist will be delivering an ‘Introduction to human-centric AI’
AI Fest 5 is a must-attend industry event hosted by The Defence AI Centre and Dstl, focusing on the ethical application of AI and encouraging an audience looking to explore the transformational impact of AI on Defence & Security.
Register below for the workshop and if you haven't already done so register for AI Fest at the link above.
Going to DSTL AI fest?
Workshop | Introduction to human-centric AI
Date | 5th April 2023
Time | 2:00 - 3:00pm
In this face to face session, participants will:
- Understand the topic of human-centric AI, including jargon busting
- Learn how human-centricity differs from current AI implementation approaches
- Develop an appreciation of why a human-centric approach is important to AI deployment with examples
- Explore why human-centric AI is relevant now, and discuss future developments
- Identify what success looks like and the key ingredients for success
Register for workshop
AI that decides the best response to a cyberattack
The Defence and Science Technology Laboratory (Dstl) set a seriously tough challenge… to develop next generation systems to respond autonomously to a cybersecurity attack on military systems. The multidisciplinary CC team responded by applying a truly leading-edge AI solution and demonstrating a proof of concept in a challenging application.
- 머신 러닝 & AI
- 디지털 보안
- 로봇 공학
인간과 효과적으로 협업할 수 있는 군용 로봇
캠브리지 컨설턴트는 영국 국방부 산하 기관 DASA(Defence and Security Accelerator)의 물류 혁신 과제에 도전하게 되었습니다. DASA는 육해공 군수 역량의 단계적 변화를 위한 혁신 솔루션을 모색하고 있었습니다. 캠브리지 컨설턴트는 혼잡하고 복잡한 환경 내에서 빠르고 안전한 무인 물류 서비스를 제공할 수 있는 자율 주행엔진을 DASA앞에 선보였습니다.
- 제품 실현
- 로봇 공학
- 신호 처리