Join us for the Autonomous Mobile Robots & Logistics Conference, where you’ll learn about the exciting advances in AMR technology, plus new developments in logistics automation. Come visit our booth and have the opportunity to network and learn from leaders across the industry.
The pathway from automation to autonomy
You’ll also meet the leading suppliers of AMRs and logistics automation who can help you understand and deploy these technologies at your facilities to increase efficiencies and stay competitive. The conference will be held at the Renasant Convention Center in downtown Memphis from October 12 - 14.
Panel Discussion - Choosing the right technology strategy for warehouse automation
Date | Wednesday, October 13th from 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM CT
Location | Renasant Convention Center, Memphis, Tennessee
Oli Qirko, Senior Vice President US industrial, Consumer & Energy Division, Cambridge Consultants, Steven Schwartzberg, Principal - Advanced Operations Technology at Fedex Corporation, Willam Boer, Principal Consultant at Dematic and Jason Walker from Waypoint, will be discussing how to choose the right mix of various automation technologies, from AMRs and ASRS to palletizing systems and ERPs in order to meet operational goals and drive success.
- How do you future proof your technology investments against continuously changing business landscape - MFC, D2C and others?
- What are major brands thinking-through when bringing in automation to scale up their fulfilment capacities?
- Under the hood of AI-enhanced vehicle perception [opinion]
- The AI renaissance: why it has taken off and where it is going [whitepaper]
- Wireless breakthrough for the Ocado smart platform [case study]
- Mamut: The autonomous robot in the field of agritech [press release]