The Founder-Led Biotech Summit is a free virtual event from Nov. 1st - 5th. The event brings together founders, investors, scientists, PhD students, and more from around the globe to drive the founder-led biotech movement that is hosted by Petri and Pillar.
Join the panel
Cambridge Consultants Mike Dunkley, senior vice president for bioinnovation will be hosting a panel discussing lessons learnt from leaders developing transformative technologies for cell transfection, lab-grown cotton and DNA storage.
Accelerating Biotech product development
Date | 2nd November 2021
Time | 4:00pm - 5:00pm ET / 8:00pm - 9:00pm GMT
Format | Live broadcast panel discussion with Q&A
Chair | Mike Dunkley, Senior Vice President of Bioinnovation, Cambridge Consultants
- Bethany Grant, Head of Research and Development, Kytopen
- Tracy Kambara, Head of Molecular Biology, Catalog
- Luciano Bueno, Founder and CEO, GALY
- Creating robust bioprocessing scale-down models [eBook]
- Let’s go! The new Catapult consortium is a brilliant boost for cell and gene therapy manufacturing [Insights]
- CATALOG DNA data encoding machine: Enabling the world's first DNA-based platform for massive data storage [Case Study]
- Bioinnovation: from research to commercialisation [Insights]
- Bioinnovation: Business success from world-changing science [Expertise]