Share this post
At Synbiobeta 2022 see how synthetic biology is disrupting consumer products, food, agriculture, medicine, chemicals, materials, and more. The Synbiobeta Global Synthetic Biology Conference 2022 unites the leading biological engineers, investors, innovators, and entrepreneurs who make up this fast-growing industry.
Join the panel
Cambridge Consultants James Hallinan, head of business development for bioinnovation will be hosting a panel discussing how to make advanced therapies affordable to all.
Making advanced therapies affordable to all: What lessons can the medical world learn from cell-ag to drive down the cost of cell therapies?
This is your opportunity to discover ways to reduce the significant costs of cell manufacture. Culture applications such as clean meat and cellular agriculture have done it – so how can we mirror their achievements in exciting cell therapies like CAR-T and stem cell therapeutics?
Date | 13 April 2022
Time | 1:30 (PDT)
Track | next-gen medicine
Chair | James Hallinan, Head of Business Development for Bioinnovation, Cambridge Consultants
- Mark Kotter, CEO & Founder, bit.bio
- Dr Ruth Helen Faram, Chief Scientific Officer, HigherSteaks
- Nabiha Saklayen, CEO and Co-Founder, Cellino
- Creating robust bioprocessing scale-down models [eBook]
- Let’s go! The new Catapult consortium is a brilliant boost for cell and gene therapy manufacturing [Insights]
- CATALOG DNA data encoding machine: Enabling the world's first DNA-based platform for massive data storage [Case Study]
- Bioinnovation: from research to commercialisation [Insights]
- Bioinnovation: Business success from world-changing science [expertise page]