Share this post
The new space race is on. Pioneers like Eutelsat, SpaceX and OneWeb are beginning to deploy Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite networks to connect all corners of the planet with broadband and IoT services, and others like AST SpaceMobile and Amazon are set to follow.
Join the webinar
Excitement reverberates around the prospect of ubiquitous connectivity, with cellular coverage direct from satellites to standard IoT devices and ultimately, even smartphones.
The big question is – how do we as an industry ensure such promise is turned to commercial reality?
Realizing the vision of LEO satellite connectivity
Date | Thursday February 17, 2022
Time | 11:30-12:30 PST / 14:30-15:30 EST / 19:30-20:30 GMT
Platform | Zoom webinar
- Stewart Marsh, Head of Aerospace, Cambridge Consultants
- Luc Perard, Senior Vice President, IoT Business, Eutelsat
- Ken Peterman, Founder & CEO, SpyGlass Group (moderator)
In this webinar you will learn how Eutelsat’s new global IoT services will enable objects to transmit data irrespective of their location, demonstrating the synergy between terrestrial networks and satellite technology.
You will also discover the breakthrough technologies helping LEO operators unlock more value, including:
- The edge compute platforms on board satellites that will optimise performance, reduce latency, and enable automated service monitoring
- The increasing role of AI and automation as networks evolve and deal with the dynamic nature of RF environments
- And the phased array antenna innovations that optimize performance
The webinar will be infused with insight from Eutelsat and the 900-strong team of world-class scientists and engineers at Cambridge Consultants. Don’t miss it.
For further details, including registration, please visit the event website