Share this post
Open RAN offers a huge opportunity, but to unlock the true value we must streamline the implementation of new suppliers and a disruptive technology. The good news is that a solution is in sight. The RAN intelligent controller (RIC) is the key to enabling true openness, innovation and differentiation.
Watch the webinar
Based on the core principle of openness, the RIC is a platform that drives application innovations using technology convergence and a new developer ecosystem.
In this webinar, we highlight the benefits that RIC platforms enable, with a focus on improved quality of experience and the creation of services that fuel new applications and revenue growth.
We provide practical knowhow on where to start with RIC developments and offer advice on how to be commercially and operationally successful with Open RAN deployments.
Date | 25 May 2022
Time | 9:00 EDT / 14:00 BST
- Dr Derek Long, Head of Telecommunications, Cambridge Consultants
- Martin Cookson, Director of Service Innovation, Cambridge Consultants
- John Tanner, Guest Editor, GSMA
Watch the webinar: register for free
- Welcome to the office in the sky [case study]
- The rise of non-terrestrial networks and 5G hybrid architectures [opinion]
- Mobilizing private 5G networks [white paper]